• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Toast Unexpectedly Quits

nhoward

Question

I haven't had a problem transferring taped shows from my Tivo to my computer (at least so far), but I can't seem to burn any of the programs on DVD's on either of the 2 computers that I own. (Actually, I did burn one, but out of many attempts.) I reinstalled the 8.0.4 update, and trashed the preferences. I am running Tiger on a Macbook Pro with 3 Gigs of memory and a Macbook with 2 Gigs of memory. Both of them stop encoding and quit.

What can I do to burn the DVD's???? Please help.

1 answer to this question

I haven't had a problem transferring taped shows from my Tivo to my computer (at least so far), but I can't seem to burn any of the programs on DVD's on either of the 2 computers that I own. (Actually, I did burn one, but out of many attempts.) I reinstalled the 8.0.4 update, and trashed the preferences. I am running Tiger on a Macbook Pro with 3 Gigs of memory and a Macbook with 2 Gigs of memory. Both of them stop encoding and quit.

What can I do to burn the DVD's???? Please help.

I have the same issue with 8.03 and 8.04. Roxio has no idea of what to do but is "working" on it Read some of the posts under error 39 and see if your best course is to wait till they hire someone that has the talent it takes to fix it.

kaloskie

Archived