Mediamanager And Photosuite Crash

petrus1942

Question

Hello

I found nor received any solution to my problems. To date I am still waiting to receive a response to an Email I send to Roxio customer service.

At the moment I worked backwards ie; uninstalling software to see if any were in conflict with Roxio.

I finally reformated my harddrive reloaded windows and then Roxio. All seemed to work fine. One by one I reloaded MS fixes and software programs testing Roxio to see if it would duplicate the earlier problems.

I noted that when I finally loaded MS .NET framework Ver1.1 Roxio MediaManager became somewhat unstable in that I would again periodically get the Visual Basics or Memory address related problems.

At the moment I wont load any other programs till I can get a handel on what is bugging Roxio

It would be nice if someone would give me some insight on this problem and to my earlier posts

Regards

Peter

3 answers to this question

Hello

I found nor received any solution to my problems. To date I am still waiting to receive a response to an Email I send to Roxio customer service.

At the moment I worked backwards ie; uninstalling software to see if any were in conflict with Roxio.

I finally reformated my harddrive reloaded windows and then Roxio. All seemed to work fine. One by one I reloaded MS fixes and software programs testing Roxio to see if it would duplicate the earlier problems.

I noted that when I finally loaded MS .NET framework Ver1.1 Roxio MediaManager became somewhat unstable in that I would again periodically get the Visual Basics or Memory address related problems.

At the moment I wont load any other programs till I can get a handel on what is bugging Roxio

It would be nice if someone would give me some insight on this problem and to my earlier posts

Regards

Peter

NetFrame can kill many programs. I have it on my computer, but did not want it there. One of the programs that I use, installed it, without my knowledge. :)

Hello

Regards

Peter

I don't have an answer to your problem but am posting to say that I have .Net 1.1 installed (for GBPVR) and have never had a problem with it.

Archived