• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Video Helpme!

ROXIOROOKIE5

Question

michael.ayenson@gmail.com: please contact me on my email too..for responses..

So, here is my issue:

I have recently began working with roxio media 10. Working with videowave, i created a production. However there were complications during the use of videowave. i.e. my computer would freeze. So i called roxio. We went through the options and i changed the render using from hardware to software. This fixed my computer issues, however it knocked out transtions that i previously emplemented into my production. Why is this? Can it be fixed?

Also is there a book, I can purchase to read up on in regards to this software?

2 answers to this question

Guest RCD74
michael.ayenson@gmail.com: please contact me on my email too..for responses..

So, here is my issue:

I have recently began working with roxio media 10. Working with videowave, i created a production. However there were complications during the use of videowave. i.e. my computer would freeze. So i called roxio. We went through the options and i changed the render using from hardware to software. This fixed my computer issues, however it knocked out transtions that i previously emplemented into my production. Why is this? Can it be fixed?

First of all, get rid of your email address. If someone wants to contact you, they can send you a private message through here. Don't EVER give out your email address on a community forum like this one.

Next, you probably lost all of your 3-D transitions b/c you can't use them when you are in software mode. Wherever you had a 3-d transition, you will now have a dissolve transition instead. That is just the way it is, unfortunately. Hope that helps!!

As for a book, I would seriously start getting yourself familiar with these message boards. This is where I have learned 99% of how to use the software. It is the greatest place on earth!! <_<

Rachel

We went through the options and i changed the render using from hardware to software. This fixed my computer issues, however it knocked out transtions that i previously emplemented into my production. Why is this? Can it be fixed?

As previously mentioned.... No, it cannot be fixed. Those transitions can only be used in the hardware render. It doesn't please me, because some of the transitions are the ones I like to use.

There is a downloadable manual here: http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=27675

Archived