Question

I would like to make a collage and use a pre-designed template. I only see 2 pre-designed templates. Are there more? Can you download more? How do you use a picture as a background?

Thank you in advance.

Bruce

8 answers to this question

To use a picture as a background select that picture first then resize it to cover the surface, then add more pictures. If when you add more pictures it resizes that orig picture again just resize it again, it should be at the bottom of the stack.

As for the predesigned, did you download the content disc?

To use a picture as a background select that picture first then resize it to cover the surface, then add more pictures. If when you add more pictures it resizes that orig picture again just resize it again, it should be at the bottom of the stack.

As for the predesigned, did you download the content disc?

Yes I installed the content disk

Are there more then 2 pre-designed templates?

I will get back to you in a little while, I have v8 on another computer. :)

I will get back to you in a little while, I have v8 on another computer. :)

Thank you - I have run the insatll of the content disk but when I start a collage I get two options Cocktail Party and Textures.

Thank you - I have run the insatll of the content disk but when I start a collage I get two options Cocktail Party and Textures.

I have reinstalld the content disk and still could not see them. I uninstalled and reinstalled the content disk and still could not see them. I uninstalled it again and reinstalled it again and now I can see more options under collage. Very bizarre.

I checked and I have seven pre design templates. I don't know why you couldn't see them the first few times you installed, but I am glad you now have them. :)

I checked and I have seven pre design templates. I don't know why you couldn't see them the first few times you installed, but I am glad you now have them. :)

Hi Guys

Interesting mine was the same only showing the same two templates but upon checking the contents folder on the C drive they were all there. Anyway did a remove and reinstall now they all show up.