• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Photo Show 5 / Emc 10

RSMGreg

Question

6 answers to this question

OK.

My opinion PhotoShow has its uses. I have a number of Roxio Products from V7 until V10 and find that they all seem to offer something different. I like some of the features that PhotoShow offers and if you want to put together a cute quick project that doesn't require a lot of detail but has interesting viewing, I think you will like it. You really can't compare it with V10 because it is designed for a different type of project. I think you should try it before buying and see if it fits any of your needs.

My opinion PhotoShow has its uses. I have a number of Roxio Products from V7 until V10 and find that they all seem to offer something different. I like some of the features that PhotoShow offers and if you want to put together a cute quick project that doesn't require a lot of detail but has interesting viewing, I think you will like it. You really can't compare it with V10 because it is designed for a different type of project. I think you should try it before buying and see if it fits any of your needs.

Thanks again. When I have time, I will try it. I like to share pictures, especially of the grandkids!

Greg

Archived