• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Popcorn 3.0.2 Won't Launch

Starship24

Question

3 answers to this question

Try deleting the preference file for Popcorn.

Do you have any other older software from roxio on the system?

How do i get to the preference file for Popcorn? I have only an earlier version of PEAK on my computer.

I am at my wits end and am doubling angry because I bough from roxio direct popcorn 2 and 3 and I can't get them to run at all. It really screws up my computer when it will not respond and it will not quit! Please help me.

How do i get to the preference file for Popcorn? I have only an earlier version of PEAK on my computer.

I am at my wits end and am doubling angry because I bough from roxio direct popcorn 2 and 3 and I can't get them to run at all. It really screws up my computer when it will not respond and it will not quit! Please help me.

In your User>Library>Preferences folder there should be a com.roxio.Popcorn.plist file. That is the one to delete. Also, make sure you do not have an xvid codec in your Root>Library>Quicktime folder.

When you have an application that won't force quit you should quit everything else and hold down the power button for several seconds. This will force the shut down of your Mac.

Archived