Unable To Find My Dvd Burn Option

E-DEE

Question

Hey guys, I consider myself as being computer literate. However, I am unable to locate my option to Burn a DVD on my East Media Creator 9 software. The problem is that I have burned a DVD before. Now, I am unable to locate that option. Can anyone provide me with any instruction? :blink:

3 answers to this question

What sort of DVD are you wanting to burn, and which application from the suite are you wanting to burn it with? [There are a number of programs in the suite which will burn DVDs]

Regards,

Brendon

What sort of DVD are you wanting to burn, and which application from the suite are you wanting to burn it with? [There are a number of programs in the suite which will burn DVDs]

Regards,

Brendon

Thanks for the reply Brendon. I am wanting to burn a movie DVD. I have downloaded a full-length movie and I want to burn it to a DVD using Roxio. Which application should I use Brendon?

You still haven't told me enough about what you're burning from for me to be really definite, since there are such a large range of options.

First thing for you to do, is RTFM. It is available as a downloadable PDF file here. You'll need this no matter what your source files are.

Now, some examples.

If you downloaded an .AVI file, go Home > Video > DivX DVDs

If you downloaded an .ISO, .CIF, .CUE, or C2D file, go Home > Data > Creator Classic > Burn From Disc Image File

If you downloaded an .ISO, .GI, .UDI, CUE, or C2D file Home > Copy > Burn Image

If you downloaded a disc image or DVD-Video folder

If you downloaded a DVD-Video folder [.VOB and .IFO] files use Creator Classic, drag your folder into the bottom pane, rename it to VIDEO_TS and burn it as a data disc

If you downloaded a video file, Home > Video > MyDVD or MyDVD Express > Add New Movie and make a DVD with yoiur own menu.

There are probably many more ways to do it - I got exhausted before I exhausted the options :) That's why reading the manual is necessary. I hope this has helped ease you into the bewildering array of ways you can do it.

Regards,

Brendon

Archived