• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Dazzle 90 Working With Vista?

ptb

Question

I purchased EMC 9 with the Dazzle 90 AV product last year through Dell along with my new Vista OS PC.

I tried getting the Dazzle device to work but with no luck. I recall downloading the latest drivers and posting on here last summer for help. IIRC, I was basically told that I was out of luck with the Dazzle device & Vista.

Has anything changed between last summer/fall and now? Is the Dazzle 90 device now compatible with Vista?

A saw that another Dazzle device is on sale this week at Best Buy for $40 (Dazzle DVD Recorder) and that this version is "supposed" to be compatible with Vista. However, I'd like to save the 40 bucks if I can somehow get the Dazzle 90 working!

Thanks!!

PS: Can someone please post the link where can I find the latest Drivers for the Dazzle 90 & vista?

2 answers to this question

I purchased EMC 9 with the Dazzle 90 AV product last year through Dell along with my new Vista OS PC.

I tried getting the Dazzle device to work but with no luck. I recall downloading the latest drivers and posting on here last summer for help. IIRC, I was basically told that I was out of luck with the Dazzle device & Vista.

Has anything changed between last summer/fall and now? Is the Dazzle 90 device now compatible with Vista?

A saw that another Dazzle device is on sale this week at Best Buy for $40 (Dazzle DVD Recorder) and that this version is "supposed" to be compatible with Vista. However, I'd like to save the 40 bucks if I can somehow get the Dazzle 90 working!

Thanks!!

PS: Can someone please post the link where can I find the latest Drivers for the Dazzle 90 & vista?

Here is the link.

I had the 90 working before I changed to the 100 (Dazzle DVD Recorder) so I know that's it's compatible.

Now getting it to work is a different story.What problem are you having?If it's you get Video but no Audio that's a common problem.

Let us know what the problem is and we can try and go from there.

Archived