• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Apprentice--newbie--rookie--go Man Go

REDWAGON

Poll  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Polling Choices

• No Stinking Poll
    • Stinking Poll
    • I don't understand?

Question

All one has to do is throw a big party for all the Gurus, and buy all the beer they want to drink and watch your rating grow :D . Especially make sure my man Grandpabruce gets some. :)

Like Patatrox said once, "It really doesn't mean anything" or something like that. Ya really want to learn EMC, just become a member and start using your Roxio Community Forum :huh:

Redwagon

There is a good chance that bottled water came out of a tap somewhere:

http://www.nrdc.org/water/drinking/bw/chap2.asp#figure2

Tap water for me (after beer, of course):

http://www.nrdc.org/water/drinking/bw/chap4.asp#table6

I DID NOT have to read that about bottled water. Maybe I should get some chlorine pills to put in each bottle before drinking.

I never know what to believe anymore!

I DID NOT have to read that about bottled water. Maybe I should get some chlorine pills to put in each bottle before drinking.

I never know what to believe anymore!

I switched to bottled water (except for cooking) because it quenches thirst. Tap water didn't quency thirst - I was going to the bathroom and drinking another glass of water, every 2 hours around the clock before I switched - it takes the entire amount to wash out the amount of gunk from the pipes it contains.

Lynn

All one has to do is throw a big party for all the Gurus, and buy all the beer they want to drink and watch your rating grow :D . Especially make sure my man Grandpabruce gets some. :)

Like Patatrox said once, "It really doesn't mean anything" or something like that. Ya really want to learn EMC, just become a member and start using your Roxio Community Forum :huh:

Redwagon

I appreciate the beer. I just cracked one. :D

Well, now that I started all this mess, I would like to see what james came up with for the poll. So far I have listed the following for the poll James:

BEER

PEPSI

COKE

COKE or PEPSI with just a jigger of Captain Morgan)

WINE

WATER (bottled)

WATER (tap)

There may be others but getting a poll on the above would probably suffice. :)

Frank.....

Guest mlpasley
I switched to bottled water (except for cooking) because it quenches thirst. Tap water didn't quency thirst - I was going to the bathroom and drinking another glass of water, every 2 hours around the clock before I switched - it takes the entire amount to wash out the amount of gunk from the pipes it contains.

Lynn

Ahh..... but think of all the minerals you're missing in all that gunk. LOL

Around here, our city actually bottles drinking water and sells it. So some people pay a premium price for the same water that comes out of the tap.

That's not to say that some bottled water isn't good for you. I had a friend who loved my tea and couldn't understand why. Then I shared the secret that we use distilled water. Of course, the minerals are gone and there's no flouride, but it tastes pretty good. :)

Well, now that I started all this mess, I would like to see what james came up with for the poll. So far I have listed the following for the poll James:

BEER

PEPSI

COKE

COKE or PEPSI with just a jigger of Captain Morgan)

WINE

WATER (bottled)

WATER (tap)

There may be others but getting a poll on the above would probably suffice. :huh:

Frank.....

We all must have just a bit too much time on our hands :)

Not all of us drink beer...

Make mine Pepsi, caffeine free please.

Well, don't let this get out but I have curtailed my drinking plenty the last few years. It takes a lot longer to get over the effects of overindulgence as you get older.

Barkeep, Pepsi it is!

Archived