Updates For Emc 8 Suite (version: 3.0.0 - Build: 3.0.91a)

gho64

Question

Hi Please Help,

I purchased a download upgrade of Easy Media Creator 7.5 Suite to Easy Media Creator 8 Suite (Version: 3.0.0 - Build: 3.0.91a) which has never operated properly. I had to revert back to EMC 7.5 Suite which works perfectly. I was also promised a $30.00 refund which I have not received and have given up hope of ever receiving.

Any suggestions on how I can repair and or update Easy Media Creator 8 Suite (Version: 3.0.0 - Build: 3.0.91a) to the latest version that works would be greatly appreciated.

Also, please supply the URL address where I can download a trial version of the latest Easy Media Creator 8 Suite. I hope to enter my serial number and use it as my original download (if possible). Thank You.

Best Regards,

Hersul (gho64)

1 answer to this question

Hi Please Help,

I purchased a download upgrade of Easy Media Creator 7.5 Suite to Easy Media Creator 8 Suite (Version: 3.0.0 - Build: 3.0.91a) which has never operated properly. I had to revert back to EMC 7.5 Suite which works perfectly. I was also promised a $30.00 refund which I have not received and have given up hope of ever receiving.

Any suggestions on how I can repair and or update Easy Media Creator 8 Suite (Version: 3.0.0 - Build: 3.0.91a) to the latest version that works would be greatly appreciated.

Also, please supply the URL address where I can download a trial version of the latest Easy Media Creator 8 Suite. I hope to enter my serial number and use it as my original download (if possible). Thank You.

Best Regards,

Hersul (gho64)

This isn't Roxio tech support. The build number that you gave for version 8, means absolutely nothing to us. Open up Creator Classic in version 8.0, click on Help/About, and post that number here. If it starts with 805..., then your software is up to date.

You can also try the Auto Updater in the software, itself. If no updates are shown, then none are available.

Archived