• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Pop Up Menu / Blue Ray ... Will Next Version Dvdit Pro Hd Support These?

Wink Tinkler

Question

as subject line says...

SScott or anyone ? Do you know if some the 'cool' features of Blue Ray menu structures will be in the next version of DVDIt Pro HD?

I read thru the product info on Scenarist and was wondering? Would be really nice to have some of those features.

Thanks

8 answers to this question

HDV is not compliant for BDMV type.

Then how does Ulead DVD Movie FActory 6 plus accept the .m2t files and makes a BDMV disc with no re-encoding. I thought 1440x1080 was an allowed spec. according to the latest white paper from Blu-ray Disc Association but perhaps I read it wrong - previously it was only for VC1 and AVCHD but thought that had been expanded to MPEG-2 - in any event it plays on my PS3 with the BDMV menu structure.

my wishes:

- STL-import

- DTS(HD) and dolby HD

- scripting-capabilities

- pop-up-menu (as seen before)

- animated buttons

- button-sound

I thought we already had animated buttons?

I would like to see the import of .m2t files from HDV (with blu-ray legal specs) without re-encoding.

I thought we already had animated buttons?

I would like to see the import of .m2t files from HDV (with blu-ray legal specs) without re-encoding.

i think you can do that, simply rename them to mpg however, I also think (in my experience, it has been a while with a previous version..) that it still re-encodes them..

have not tested with latest version ..

Archived