Adding Subtitles

ilyabyk83

Question

Hello folks. Please help me with this VERY basic question. How do I add subtitles to my movie? I have the movie file, *.avi, and a subtitle file *.sub. I have DVDIt Pro HD already installed. How do I add those subtitles that I have for this movie?? Thank you a whole lot for your help!!

2 answers to this question

Hello folks. Please help me with this VERY basic question. How do I add subtitles to my movie? I have the movie file, *.avi, and a subtitle file *.sub. I have DVDIt Pro HD already installed. How do I add those subtitles that I have for this movie?? Thank you a whole lot for your help!!

read the help file ..

I do not know about the format of the .sub file you have or how it was generated but if you simpy create a text file (using notepad in windows and save as unicode) and follow the format required as described in the help file, then right click on the S1 track or other as you wish, then import subtitle etc.

works just fine, but I do find the same drift problem that is described in another post of recent, regarding subtitle drift, I think posted yesterday

I think the latter has to do with usind drop frame code versus non drop frame in the movie file, but not sure yet

maybe SS Scott will chime in on this...?

Archived