Unable To Download Patch

:) I have contacted Roxio or shall I say sonic....they keep sending me upgrade offers but can not seem to fix my patch problem for my 6.0 platinum version. When I click on download patch it loops back to the previous page. I have reuested that they email me the patch but instead they tell me how to get the patch something I have been doing since December. If anyone out there can help I would greatly appreciate it since I can not afford to upgrade and I refuse to pay $35.00 for technical support. Thank you all.

I have contacted Roxio or shall I say sonic....they keep sending me upgrade offers but can not seem to fix my patch problem for my 6.0 platinum version. When I click on download patch it loops back to the previous page. I have reuested that they email me the patch but instead they tell me how to get the patch something I have been doing since December. If anyone out there can help I would greatly appreciate it since I can not afford to upgrade and I refuse to pay $35.00 for technical support. Thank you all.

From the FREQUENT ANSWERS post pinned to the top of the board:

Updates: Currently the latest update for Platinum (English) is version 6.2.0.110, for other languages it's 6.2.0.130. For Basic and the Starter Pack the latest is 6.1.1.7

Problems downloading update files: Temporaily turn off pop-up blockers (it is a pop-up), advertising filters (it has the word "promotion" in it), firewalls (including the Microsoft one, if you have it and it has been activated by a Microsoft update without your knowledge or consent). If that doesn't work, temporarily turn off the Virus-scanner. If that doesn't work, some people have been successful by trying a different browser, such as Firefox or Opera. Both can be downloaded free; Firefox is around 4.5MB, and Opera is a little over 3MB. (Digital Guru d_deweywright reports that when using Opera, it is necessary to enable the Referrer Logging, and actually restart the browser.)

Did you try all those tips out?

Lynn

Archived