• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Mydvd 10: Can't Find Production Manager

henchperson

Question

Hello all for the first time and probably not the last

New to Roxio and this may be a very stupid question.

All I want to do is a simple slideshow with menu to DVD.

Using MyDVD if I Add Slideshow or Edit Movie I ALWAYS get Slideshow Assistant. I cannot find Production Manager with a timeline and panning editor etc. The Movie menu shows everything I want greyed out.

Can someone tell me how to access it?

Or is it not in my version?

I know VideoWave might help but I've certainly not seen that in my version unless it's hiding with the producton manager

Thanks all

henchperson

3 answers to this question

Hello all for the first time and probably not the last

New to Roxio and this may be a very stupid question.

All I want to do is a simple slideshow with menu to DVD.

Using MyDVD if I Add Slideshow or Edit Movie I ALWAYS get Slideshow Assistant. I cannot find Production Manager with a timeline and panning editor etc. The Movie menu shows everything I want greyed out.

Can someone tell me how to access it?

Or is it not in my version?

I know VideoWave might help but I've certainly not seen that in my version unless it's hiding with the producton manager

Thanks all

henchperson

Do you have the OEM version of the program or did you just buy the MyDVD version? Production Manager? I've been through several versions of EMC and don't remember an application with that name.

What applications do you have when you open your version/home page/applications?

If you have the OEM version, there is not much you can do. If you bought the My DVD 10 directly from Roxio, you have 30 days to return it and then to buy the full EMC 10.

BUT

Looking at the My DVD 10 sales information, you should have advanced timeline editing. The application should look like this. If you can't find it on the home/applications page, see if you see it using Windows/Programs/ etc.

Sorry I mean the Production Editor which is at the bottom of your screenshot. But that's in VideoWave which I haven't got.

It's OEM. It really only came with the PC to support the DVD writer so may well have a cut-down version of everything.

Under Video there's Video Guide, Capture Video, Plug and Burn, Cinemagic, MyDVD Express, and MyDVD. There's a video tutorial which shows a screenshot which has Videowave in the list between CineMagic and MyDVD Express.

Sorry I mean the Production Editor which is at the bottom of your screenshot. But that's in VideoWave which I haven't got.

It's OEM. It really only came with the PC to support the DVD writer so may well have a cut-down version of everything.

Under Video there's Video Guide, Capture Video, Plug and Burn, Cinemagic, MyDVD Express, and MyDVD. There's a video tutorial which shows a screenshot which has Videowave in the list between CineMagic and MyDVD Express.

With the OEM, you do not have Video Wave., sorry.

Archived