Audio Fade Problem

cornyboy14

Question

Hey, I just installed Roxio 9 and found that there's a fade in and out on the audio clip in Video Wave. This wouldn't be a problem, but i have small sound effects and the fading cuts out nearly the entire sound. Just wondering if there's a way to get rid of this.

5 answers to this question

Hey, I just installed Roxio 9 and found that there's a fade in and out on the audio clip in Video Wave. This wouldn't be a problem, but i have small sound effects and the fading cuts out nearly the entire sound. Just wondering if there's a way to get rid of this.

Why don't you just turn off the Fading effect? or adjust the duration?

The weird thing is the fader isn't on but the fade still occurs.

Are you saying that the sfx is being faded in and out? Or it is an audio file that is giving you the problem?

Is there a fade in the original audio? You should see it when you double click on the audio track where the sfx is.

Nah there's no fade in the original sound, it just adds the fade to all sound files when i put them in the timeline.

Try adding the music/sfx to alternating audio tracks; you can move the audio file to overlap. I still don't understand how fading of music will wipe out a sfx.

Archived