Selecciona Dispositivo Para Importar

Pepelo

Question

Estoy intentando descargar de mi cámara de video JVC Everio los videos grabados en la misma mediante su programa Roxio Media Import y cuando abro: Seleccionar un dispositivo desde donde importar, solo me sale mi web cam, no me sale mi camara a pesar de estar conectada PC. ni posibildad de de incorporar otros dispositivos.

¿Me pueden indicar como se puede incorporar otros dispositivos al programa y en concreto mi video camara para poder descargar los videos de la misma?

I am trying to unload of my video camera JVC Everio the videos recorded in the same one by means of his(its) program Roxio Media Import and when I open: To select a device from where to matter, only my web goes out for me cam, my chamber(camera) does not go out for me in spite of being connected to the Pc. not posibildade of incorporating other devices. They can indicate me since it is possible to to incorporate other devices into the program and in I make concrete my video chamber(camera) to be able to unload the videos of the same one?

1 answer to this question

Archived