• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Single Menu W/chapters

drufus2002

Question

I would like to have a single menu (no main/sub/chapter sequence). I suspect that might be available if I drag the chapters to attach directly to the main menu but this also tends to REALLY confuse the program.

What I want is a single menu that displays available chapters. I can understand multiple menues, if there are a LOT of chapters, but, if there are only 3 to 5 chapters it seems as if a single menu should do the trick (if available). The way it is now the user brings up the dvd main menu, clicks on some kind of 'start' button which then takes one to the chapters. I just want to go directly to the chapters through the main menu.

Thoughts? (thanks)

1 answer to this question

I would like to have a single menu (no main/sub/chapter sequence). I suspect that might be available if I drag the chapters to attach directly to the main menu but this also tends to REALLY confuse the program.

What I want is a single menu that displays available chapters. I can understand multiple menues, if there are a LOT of chapters, but, if there are only 3 to 5 chapters it seems as if a single menu should do the trick (if available). The way it is now the user brings up the dvd main menu, clicks on some kind of 'start' button which then takes one to the chapters. I just want to go directly to the chapters through the main menu.

Thoughts? (thanks)

That is not how menuing works.

Cannot be done as you described, ie. you cannot have chapters on the main menu page. Chapters are on a sub-menu page of a title.

You would have to make a separate video clip for each chapter and then add each "title" as a movie to the main menu page. You can then jump to each title (what you are calling chapter) from the main menu page.

Archived