Missing Menu Styles In Mydvd

BlueKiss

Question

After doing the clean install, I am missing most of the choices for menu styles in MyDVD. Before the clean install I had access to all (50+??) menu styles, now there are only 5 choices. When opening saved productions, the menus are either black, or missing items.

I intalled with the single installation CD that I purchased, and selected the complete intall. Obviously, I'm missing something. Can someone please help me get my menus back?

EMC 10 deluxe suite, HP, Vista

11 answers to this question

I had a similar problem involving only one missing style and tried most (maybe all) of the previously recommended fixes. What finally worked for me was to delete the video content folder (VideoUI 10) and all sub-folders from my PC and them recopy the deleted folder tree from the original DVD into my computer.

Wgen you say you installed it off 'the single CD' - was this in fact a CD or a DVD?

The retail version should be on DVD and all items are on that.

Just to make sure you have the correct thing

Control Panel

Add/Remove EMC 10

Click CHANGE

Click NEXT

Then select MODIFY

You should then be able to select Content

Make sure you have the install DVD inserted or handy

There is no change option for EMC10, only uninstall and repair. I tried repair, installer ran, but I still do not have the menu styles.

Any other ideas?

There is no change option for EMC10, only uninstall and repair. I tried repair, installer ran, but I still do not have the menu styles.

Any other ideas?

Did you do a "typical" or "custom" install when you reinstalled when doing the clean install. Here's an example of someone who did a custom install and neglected to install EMC 10 Content, resulting in missing menus.

Did you do a "typical" or "custom" install when you reinstalled when doing the clean install. Here's an example of someone who did a custom install and neglected to install EMC 10 Content, resulting in missing menus.

I did the "complete" install, when I run the DVD now, and select custom, it says this version of EMC10 content is already installed.

Should I try clean install again??

Thanks for trying to help. I really appreciate it!

Archived