Audio Cd

freeway29

Question

7 answers to this question

Hi got EMC10 when you burn a audio cd in music disk creator does roxio have a 2 second gap by default or do you have to add it manually to each song every time ( i hope not)

I haven't timed the gap but there is one created automatically when you burn a standard audio cd.

And at least in Music Disc Creator, there is no option to record in TAO mode.

you right i cant find any TAO mode in music disk creator plus i did a test by cutting the end of a few songs then burning them in music disk creator and there was no silence gap on the end the only one that did it if you did it straight in audio cd one but that one has no section where it tells you how many minutes you got left to fill your blank cd on it hope some one can help.

you right i cant find any TAO mode in music disk creator plus i did a test by cutting the end of a few songs then burning them in music disk creator and there was no silence gap on the end the only one that did it if you did it straight in audio cd one but that one has no section where it tells you how many minutes you got left to fill your blank cd on it hope some one can help.

I'm not sure what you mean there, are you talking about making an Audio CD from the "Creator Home" application? Does that actually give you a two second gap? (I never use that, and I'm not at home to try it.) And is it really written in TAO mode? (You can tell because when you play the disc, before the "next" song starts, the timer should count up from -0:02, -0:01, 0:00 before the song starts.)

What is your final goal? To have a CD with 2 seconds between each song? If you do it in Music Disc Creator, you'll have to either add two seconds of silence to each song, or adjust the gap using the transitions.

I'm not sure what you mean there, are you talking about making an Audio CD from the "Creator Home" application? Does that actually give you a two second gap? (I never use that, and I'm not at home to try it.) And is it really written in TAO mode? (You can tell because when you play the disc, before the "next" song starts, the timer should count up from -0:02, -0:01, 0:00 before the song starts.)

What is your final goal? To have a CD with 2 seconds between each song? If you do it in Music Disc Creator, you'll have to either add two seconds of silence to each song, or adjust the gap using the transitions.

ok what i want to do is to make a audio cd with out having to worry about manually adding a 2 second gap in it as all the other programs i have used like nero for example you dont have to, i mean i used nero 6 before and in the creator classic you dont have to but 6 will not work on vista as i have.

In MDC you have to set the gap to however long you want.You can add all the tracks,right click,hit Select all,then change the transition time on the first track where it shows and it will change them all at the same time.

Archived