• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Dvd Will Not Show On Tv

ereuben

Question

5 answers to this question

I am trying to burn a group of AVI videos made with Camtasia along with some JPG graphics. I was using My DVD and My DVD Express. It burned everything to the DVD but it will not play in my DVD player. I have two platers and it does not work in either one. I want to put them on DVD so I can offer them for sale.

Do they play on your computer? Try using CinePlayer or another DVD player (WMP does not natively play DVDs). If it plays on your computer, then it will play on most DVD players. How are you trying to add the images?

Some players will simply not play home burned DVDs. Some will only play plus and some will only play dash media. Some will not play RW media. If it plays on your computer, but on on your DVD players, take it to a store that sells players and try it on those.

If you still have problems, from My DVD, burn to an ISO file and then copy the ISO file to your disc.

Please post your computer specs and the brand of the discs you are trying to use. The more information you provide, the quicker the solution. Don't skimp. you are not being charged by the word and a solution would help you to make $$ sooner.

I just started using EMC 10 and burned my first two DVD's yesterday. When I put them in my DVD player they would not open and show on the TV. Is there something I need to add to the DVD?

You have given no information at all on what program in EMC 10 you used to burn the DVDs so its impossible to offer any help.

Please describe what you have done in as much detail as possible.

I am trying to burn a group of AVI videos made with Camtasia along with some JPG graphics. I was using My DVD and My DVD Express. It burned everything to the DVD but it will not play in my DVD player. I have two platers and it does not work in either one. I want to put them on DVD so I can offer them for sale.

Give us some more information about what you are burning and the steps you use to burn it. Its tough to make an educated guess based on what you have given us so far.

Edit - I guess we agree that we need more information

Great minds ....... :rolleyes:

Archived