Change Menu Style In Dvd

judi2

Question

I have Nvidia GeForce2 MX/MX400 5.6.7 with all proper computer system requirements. I can view the two of the three menu choices. the default ocean one does not let me even see the word menu -- just a block of color. I have reviewed driver for video card. It is dated Feb 2004. I have tried to find a newer version if available of the driver and have spent several hours on the websites and are still lost. HELP!!!!!! I liked the Creator 7 suite better. No problems. Looks like having menu problems in the other areas of Creator 8 too.

1 answer to this question

I have Nvidia GeForce2 MX/MX400 5.6.7 with all proper computer system requirements. I can view the two of the three menu choices. the default ocean one does not let me even see the word menu -- just a block of color. I have reviewed driver for video card. It is dated Feb 2004. I have tried to find a newer version if available of the driver and have spent several hours on the websites and are still lost. HELP!!!!!! I liked the Creator 7 suite better. No problems. Looks like having menu problems in the other areas of Creator 8 too.

You are using a very old driver. You can get the latest one at the NVidia site using this link.

The other thing you check for is to make sure you have the latest version of DirectX installed.

If updateing those 2 things don't help, post back with more specifics about your system.

Archived