Roxio Media Manager

Erik.H

Question

When viewing images taken on the black berry with the Media Manager, they come up as entirely grey except for a thin strip along the top.

But if I email the pictures to myself the images open in outlook just fine.

Therefore something is amiss in the media manager....

Has anyone seen this before?

11 answers to this question

do your other pictures (the ones not taken by BB) look fine in Media Manager?

Correct, just the ones Media Manager is trying to read from the BB are broken.

Once I've emailed them to myself and saved them from outlook they look fine in Media manager.

Video drivers were updated and confirmed to be the latest, did not change problem. I now have another system that has started showing the same behavior that was previously working. Is there any compatibility issues with any of the Microsoft patches?

Between Blackberry and Microsoft? Perhaps you should ask there. Consider that they have an Owners Lounge where you can ask your question and see if anyone else is having that problem.

Also their support has an extensive Q&A section here. Type in "image"

Video drivers were updated and confirmed to be the latest, did not change problem. I now have another system that has started showing the same behavior that was previously working. Is there any compatibility issues with any of the Microsoft patches?

What kind of MS patch you installed? This is on Vista or XP? Vista SP1? XP SP3?

What kind of MS patch you installed? This is on Vista or XP? Vista SP1? XP SP3?

These are both running XP 2, the patches installed were the standard monthly patches May/June were the last two months installed.

Images are on the blackberry its self and not a card.

The sames images look fine on the pc from whiten outlook and other apps when emailed from the BB to myself. They only look corrupt in Media Manager. Pictures that have been saved to the PC via email and then opened in Media Manager look ok.

Archived