• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Error Message Mydvd Plus 6

mjmansbach1

Question

Because my OS crashed, I had to re-install it (Microsoft XP Home SP2) and then I re-installed my Sonic MYDVD PLUS 6.1, which came, on a disc, with the HP zv6000 laptop....

The program down load worked...

Ever since then, when I bring up the MYDVD Plus and try to drag or put in a movie, I get a screen that says "cannot create a thumbnail - please make sure that the proper decoder in installed - 47010", or words similar to that....

Also, on the home MYDVD screen, the "edit movie" and "edit chapters" icons near the top are in the gray and do not react to the mouse...

What do I do to correct it? why did it happen???

anybody know???

Please help.....if you can send an answer to my e-mail, it is mjmansbach1@aol.com....

Thank you...

5 answers to this question

When an OEM [Original Equipment Mfgr] buys the rights to include an OEM Version of a program, they also undertake to support the program, since it is usually modified from the full program (the one you can buy).

I'd suggest you check with HP.

Lynn

Because my OS crashed, I had to re-install it (Microsoft XP Home SP2) and then I re-installed my Sonic MYDVD PLUS 6.1, which came, on a disc, with the HP zv6000 laptop....

The program down load worked...

Ever since then, when I bring up the MYDVD Plus and try to drag or put in a movie, I get a screen that says "cannot create a thumbnail - please make sure that the proper decoder in installed - 47010", or words similar to that....

Also, on the home MYDVD screen, the "edit movie" and "edit chapters" icons near the top are in the gray and do not react to the mouse...

What do I do to correct it? why did it happen???

anybody know???

Please help.....if you can send an answer to my e-mail, it is mjmansbach1@aol.com....

Thank you...

Do a search on 47010 (top right on this page). You could also contact HP as you have a OEM version, and it is their software

Archived