• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Chapter Audio Stops In Slideshow?

DVDtyro

Question

I'm using myDVD Plus (version 6.1.6) which I don't see listed on their discussions but hope people on this thread can help me. I've created a slideshow with approx. 38 minutes of pictures and music. It works great except that every 9 minutes, the finished DVD has a break in the audio (approx 1-2 seconds). When we try and use the back/slow control, the DVD will stop at all the locations where this audio break occurs (plus the counter on my DVD machine resets back to 0 which is how I know it is always in the 9 minute mark) - it doesn't stop when using the forward button. Supposedly slideshows don't have 'chapters' but this is what it seems like. Is there any way to stop the audio breaks???

Thanks!

1 answer to this question

I'm using myDVD Plus (version 6.1.6) which I don't see listed on their discussions but hope people on this thread can help me. I've created a slideshow with approx. 38 minutes of pictures and music. It works great except that every 9 minutes, the finished DVD has a break in the audio (approx 1-2 seconds). When we try and use the back/slow control, the DVD will stop at all the locations where this audio break occurs (plus the counter on my DVD machine resets back to 0 which is how I know it is always in the 9 minute mark) - it doesn't stop when using the forward button. Supposedly slideshows don't have 'chapters' but this is what it seems like. Is there any way to stop the audio breaks???

Thanks!

I have the exact same problem on the same version of this product except my audio pause occurs at 3:18. Were you able to resolve the problem? Interested to know what is causing it.

Archived