• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Easy Dvd Copy 4 Premier Stopped Copying Dvd's

angelswattitude

Question

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum, but I have found that forums are more effective at solving problems than are the mostly worthless customer support for software issues. I had purchased copy and convert a while back and was able to convert a DVD into my computer so I could use it in a movie I was making. I never was able to copy a DVD with it. These are my home movies and It should have been a piece of cake. I know that my formats are correct. I had an earlier version of Roxio a few years back that a friend had loaded for me that copied DVD's like a champ. Silly me decided to remove it when I got the copy and convert. The copy and convert would not copy DVD's at all.

When I click on the orange button, it would go gray for a few seconds then go back to orange and nothing would happen at all. After frustration with the lack of help from customer support, along with my research, I figured it was just a bad disc. I then went simple and purchased Easy DVD copy 4 premier. I uninstalled copy and convert, installed the new software and It worked one time to copy a DVD for me then it did exactly the same thing with the orange button. I suspect that I may have a setting within my computer that may need to be changed, or maybe Norton or some program may be inhibiting it in some way. I am not an inherit computer geek, so please bear with me. This is probably something so simple that I will be embarrassed at the solution. Can anybody help????

Thank you

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived