• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How To Make A Dvd From 2 Dvds

duydaniel

Question

Hi folk,

Thank for your enthusiasm.

I have 2 different DVDs with menus and chapters.

Is there a way that I can make a DVD containing those 2 DVDs, yet, retains all the menus and chapters from each.

In other words, it is like a Double-feature DVD movie you would buy at Walmart...

When you play, it show a menu to select, say, MOVIE 1 or MOVIE 2.

Then after you make your selection, you will see the ORIGINAL main menu of MOVIE 1 or 2 which allow you to select audio, subtile, chapters... etc.

Thank you very much!!! :lol:

7 answers to this question

Hi folk,

Is there a way that I can make a DVD containing those 2 DVDs, yet, retains all the menus and chapters from each.

In other words, it is like a Double-feature DVD movie you would buy at Walmart...

Then after you make your selection, you will see the ORIGINAL main menu of MOVIE 1 or 2 which allow you to select audio, subtile, chapters... etc.

Don't think any software could combine multiple DVDs and retain the menu from each DVD. If you do find a software that can do this, please let me know.

Hi folk,

Sure, bring your original VideoWave files, into MyDVD. You will then have to make new chaptrs, but that shouldn't take long.

Sure, bring your original VideoWave files, into MyDVD. You will then have to make new chaptrs, but that shouldn't take long.

Actually, the 2 DVDs are wedding DVDs. They are professionally made. The menus from both are different.

Therefore, I don't have the "saved projects", I am looking for a way to merge them into 1 DVD yet retain the all original features and seperate them via a one-level-up menu selection order :blink:

Actually, the 2 DVDs are wedding DVDs. They are professionally made. The menus from both are different.

Therefore, I don't have the "saved projects", I am looking for a way to merge them into 1 DVD yet retain the all original features and seperate them via a one-level-up menu selection order :blink:

Not going to happen with the EMC software. :blink:

You could copy the DVD's to your hard drive, then open MyDVD, and bring in the .vob files, but you are still going to have to create new chapters.

Archived