Audio Hiccups

NKunze

Question

:blink: Can anyone clue me in as to why the audio track skips (little hiccup) during transitions in a completed video project? I am using MP3 files on the music track......all looks great in preview, but has this "skippage" in the final production. I am saving as WMV for playback on a different computer.

3 answers to this question

:blink: Can anyone clue me in as to why the audio track skips (little hiccup) during transitions in a completed video project? I am using MP3 files on the music track......all looks great in preview, but has this "skippage" in the final production. I am saving as WMV for playback on a different computer.

If you have an NVidia video card, and you use hardware render, that will happen. It doesn't happen with ATI video cards, or if you have an NVidia card and use software render.

This problem was reported to Roxio, after EMC 9 was released. It for sure won't be fixed in EMC 9, and they let the problem ride in EMC 10, and it is doubtful that it will be fixed there, either.

Thank you so much for taking time to answer my ? and for the info. I won't respond to all the offers to upgrade! I do have an NVidia card...but not sure I understand the difference between software rendering and hardware rendering. Is there a step where I am making that choice or it is set as a default?

Thank you so much for taking time to answer my ? and for the info. I won't respond to all the offers to upgrade! I do have an NVidia card...but not sure I understand the difference between software rendering and hardware rendering. Is there a step where I am making that choice or it is set as a default?

In MyDVD, click on Tools/Options, and then click to the left of Software.

Archived