Convert Emc8 Music Cd Project To Emc10 - Possible?

blahmcduh

Question

Poked around but couldn't find an answer to this. I have several MP3 CD projects saved under EMC8. I recently upgrated to EMC10 and tried to open the EMC8 project files with EMC10. It appears to recognize the file but, when I tell it to open, it either fails (but no error message) or does not recognize the data (file paths and other info is all blank).

Is there a utility that will convert the EMC8 project files to EMC10 format?

Thanks,

Scott

3 answers to this question

I'm afraid not - projects saved under earlier versions aren't accessible with later ones

However, if you still have EMC8, you could finalise the projects under that and then remake them in 10 (a bit of a long way round the houses for a short cut, but it's about the only option)

I'm afraid not - projects saved under earlier versions aren't accessible with later ones

However, if you still have EMC8, you could finalise the projects under that and then remake them in 10 (a bit of a long way round the houses for a short cut, but it's about the only option)

I read somewhere that EMC10 did not co-exist very well with earlier versions. True or false?

Archived