Sonic Messing Up Everthing

grouchydruid

Question

Somehow my computer seems to have lost my code for my FULL PURCHASED bloody Sonic/Roxio program and now will not allow me to access anything. No DVD's or CD's, I can't play music, can't watch on line movies. The Sonic seems to be the one messed up as the Roxio looks to be working alright. It is not giving me anywhere to re-enter the codes either. It just says the file is missing and though I have searched I can not find it. Should I just remove the program and start over. I am almost to the point of wiping XP and just beginning the whole thing again because I am annoyed with it. I realize that might be a bit of over kill though and too much work. :angry: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I am just having a temper tantrum!

3 answers to this question

I understand how you feel, so no points lost for the tantrum :)

Now that your calm has been enhanced, can you tell us what program(s) you're talking about and give us some detail about what you're trying to do and what goes wrong in each instance? Sonic is a company, and so was Roxio, but we need application names rather than the name of the manufacturers. Version numbers are pretty important too.

The more detail you can give us (within reason) the less questions we need to ask. Thanks very much.

Brendon

:blink: It was Creator 9, but I managed to fight my way through it, I ran through a repair twice and it took care of it. I just finished up in fact. Thanks for answering me though. Last night I was helping someone else with their problems and I am afraid this was just too much today. And true no credit for the tanturm but maybe some for getting past it. :rolleyes: Thanks a not so groughydruid now.

Archived