• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Distortion With Cd Spin Doctor Capture Support

Garapo

Question

6 answers to this question

I read a couple possible answers elsewhere on these pages. The first one suggested turning off Play Input Through Speakers. That didn't help. The second one suggested changing the recording quality setting to Custom and 32000 Hz. That appears to have possibilities. An early test went pretty well, but I must try some more when ITunes isn't in a mood to rebuffer every three seconds. Meanwhile, I hope an update to fix this problem is in the works.

We're looking into this issue at the moment. What I can tell you is that it doesn't occur for all users, we hope to be able to resolve it in the near future.

I read a couple possible answers elsewhere on these pages. The first one suggested turning off Play Input Through Speakers. That didn't help. The second one suggested changing the recording quality setting to Custom and 32000 Hz. That appears to have possibilities. An early test went pretty well, but I must try some more when ITunes isn't in a mood to rebuffer every three seconds. Meanwhile, I hope an update to fix this problem is in the works.

I am having the same exact problem of distortion when attempting to capture internet audio when using CD Spin Doctor Capture Support. A posting to this forum got no fix or solution.

Sailor 133

Get distortion when recording with CD Spin Doctor Capture Support under Mac OS 10.4.11.

Any ideas how to correct this problem?

I am having the same exact problem of distortion when attempting to capture internet audio when using CD Spin Doctor Capture Support. A posting to this forum got no fix or solution.

Sailor 133

Get distortion when recording with CD Spin Doctor Capture Support under Mac OS 10.4.11.

Any ideas how to correct this problem?

I have exatly the same problem with distortion when recording with CD Spin Doctor Capture Support under Mac OS 10.4.11. -- the sound is perfect and without distortion when I listen without Spin Doctor Capture Support

the problem occours with last.fm and iIunes -- the distorion is also on the recorded file

Any solution for this problem already?

Did you adjust the volume of the application playing the audio so the levels indicator in Spin Doctor doesn't enter the red? I also hear noise during recording but find it is not present in the recorded audio file.

Archived