• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Please Help For Canon Dc10 Video

flavia74

Question

hello, I am a italian girl, I have a canon dc10 and a problem, the amount video in the hardware and the audio track does not follow the video voice,this anticipates the video, in DVD icamera this does not happen

I want to help me,many thanks Flavia :D

4 answers to this question

hello, I am a italian girl, I have a canon dc10 and a problem, the amount video in the hardware and the audio track does not follow the video voice,this anticipates the video, in DVD icamera this does not happen

I want to help me,many thanks Flavia :D

Are you capturing via Firewire?

Make sure that your computer's hard drive is clean of any malware and that you have defragged the drive recently. Shut off all other running programs especially your anti-virus and anti-malware programs. Disconnect from the internet before you shut off those programs.

Capture in 10 to 15 minute segments and then add them together in Video Wave.

What are your computer specifications?

Google Translation:

Sei l'acquisizione tramite Firewire?

Verificare che il computer \ 's disco rigido è pulita di qualsiasi malware e che avete defragged l'unità di recente. Spegnerà tutti gli altri programmi in esecuzione in particolare il suo anti-virus e anti-malware programmi. Disconnettersi da Internet prima di spegnere tali programmi.

Cattura in 10 minuti a 15 segmenti e quindi aggiungere tutti insieme in video Wave.

Quali sono le specifiche tuo computer?

YES I HAVE A FIREWIRE!

Make sure that your computer's hard drive is clean of any malware and that you have defragged the drive recently. Shut off all other running programs especially your anti-virus and anti-malware programs. Disconnect from the internet before you shut off those programs.

I HAVE A NORTON ANTIVIRUS MY HARD DRIVE IS OK!

SORRY BUT NOT UNDERSTAND THIS

VAYO SONY

INTEL®CORE2 DUO CPU T8300 @ 2.40 GHZ RAM 3070

Thanks for your italian translation sorry for my english :rolleyes:

YES I HAVE A FIREWIRE!

I HAVE A NORTON ANTIVIRUS MY HARD DRIVE IS OK!

SORRY BUT NOT UNDERSTAND THIS

VAYO SONY

INTEL®CORE2 DUO CPU T8300 @ 2.40 GHZ RAM 3070

Thanks for your italian translation sorry for my english :rolleyes:

No problem with your English; I believe that I understood what you said. It is termed a Audio-Video Sync problem.

When you are capturing the file from the video camera, stop after 15 minutes. Back up the tape 30 seconds or so and then capture for another 15 minutes. Stop and repeat until you have captured the entire tape.

When you are finished capturing, open Video Wave. It is the video editing part of EMC 10. Select create a new project (select 16 by 9). Add the segments one after another. When they have all been added, go back to the first two and cut out the duplicate video. Repeat as necessary to get the entire video to look like it does on the tape. When you finish your editing, the segments are all added together to form one movie.

Look in the Tips and Tricks area of EMC 9 on this forum to get more information on how to use this program.

Google Translation:

Quando si è l'acquisizione del file dalla videocamera, fermata dopo 15 minuti. Il backup del nastro di 30 secondi o così e poi cattura per altri 15 minuti. Stop e ripetere fino a quando non si hanno catturato l'intero nastro.

Quando hai finito di cattura, aprire video Wave. E 'la parte di editing video di EMC 10. Seleziona creare un nuovo progetto (selezionare 16 di 9). Aggiungere i segmenti uno dopo l'altro. Quando sono stati aggiunti tutti, torna ai primi due e tagliò il duplicato video. Ripetere, se necessario, per ottenere l'intero video a guardare come si sul nastro. Quando si è terminato di editare, i segmenti sono tutti aggiunto insieme per formare un film.

Guarda nel Tips and Tricks zona di EMC 9 a questo forum per avere maggiori informazioni su come usare questo programma

No problem with your English; I believe that I understood what you said. It is termed a Audio-Video Sync problem.

When you are capturing the file from the video camera, stop after 15 minutes. Back up the tape 30 seconds or so and then capture for another 15 minutes. Stop and repeat until you have captured the entire tape.

When you are finished capturing, open Video Wave. It is the video editing part of EMC 10. Select create a new project (select 16 by 9). Add the segments one after another. When they have all been added, go back to the first two and cut out the duplicate video. Repeat as necessary to get the entire video to look like it does on the tape. When you finish your editing, the segments are all added together to form one movie.

I hope to have understood I further discussionstry to use good roxio

I hope that roxio 9 has video wave

thanks much

Look in the Tips and Tricks area of EMC 9 on this forum to get more information on how to use this program.

thanks much Flavia :D

Archived