• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Wolf713

Inserting Video Clips

Question

I attempted to insert a video clip into a slideshow and received the following message: Photoshow has encountered a problem and must close. I could not reopen the program from that point forward and reinstalled the entire program and since Roxio took over Simple Star, the tech support function is not working so hopefully someone can tell me what video formats work with Photoshow.

Thanks

4 answers to this question

I attempted to insert a video clip into a slideshow and received the following message: Photoshow has encountered a problem and must close. I could not reopen the program from that point forward and reinstalled the entire program and since Roxio took over Simple Star, the tech support function is not working so hopefully someone can tell me what video formats work with Photoshow.

Thanks

Can you tell me what the video format, you tried, was? I have not encountered a problem that way, so far. Look here  click on video editing and it lists the formats.

Edited by Patty

This is not a problem with the video clip.

Please let us know which version of Windows you are using.

Also, please let us know which version of the program you are using. To find out, open PhotoShow and click on the 'About' or 'Credits' link on the Main Menu screen. Then look at the lower right hand corner of the credits screen to find out the version and build number that you have installed. Let me know what you discover.

Guest ivanatrox
.... since Roxio took over Simple Star, the tech support function is not working so hopefully someone can tell me what video formats work with Photoshow.

Thanks

Can you explain how tech support is not working?

Thanks

Can you explain how tech support is not working?

Thanks

PhotoShow was originally supported by Simple Star. I am not sure of the kind of problems Wolf713 had when trying to find help. Tech support is now available for PhotoShow through Roxio here.

You will have to create a profile on the support site.

Wolf713

Please let us know if you have any more information on your version of Windows and PhotoShow. This is essential to solving the problem.