Overlay Motion

kc24

Question

Hi all

I want to create the effect of an picture or text moving with a 3-d space. I am able to use the "zoom and fly in" to do this, but I don't have control over the speed or the start location. Is there a way to have better control over the motion of overlays and/or text? I thought that the pan and zoom editor might work, but I can't use it on the overlay only. Any suggestions?

Thanks

2 answers to this question

Sorry, you don't have that much control. You can change the start and end locations. Go to Timeline view. Move the Blue Line where the image or text starts to appear. Sholud have a red box around it. Just grab that red box and move it. Then move the Blue Line to where the image/text effect ends. Move the red box where you would like it to be at that point. Done rewind and play it back. The only other control you have would be duration which would also affect the animation speed.

Sorry, you don't have that much control. You can change the start and end locations. Go to Timeline view. Move the Blue Line where the image or text starts to appear. Sholud have a red box around it. Just grab that red box and move it. Then move the Blue Line to where the image/text effect ends. Move the red box where you would like it to be at that point. Done rewind and play it back. The only other control you have would be duration which would also affect the animation speed.

Thanks, I kind of got the starting thing. I'll have to mess around with it a little. I didn't understand how changing the duration affects the speed. When I choose to fly from top for example the text is at its hold position about 1 sec after the text starts regardless of how long the text appears. I can't get it to take longer than 1 sec for it to get to it's final place.

Archived