Sign in to follow this  
biminitwist

Sharing Shows Created In Previous Versions

Question

I have Photo Show V.4 and am no longer able to share my shows because my Photo Circle account expired. Couldn't figure out how to renew that membership without upgrading to V.5. So I downloaded the demo and can't see my previous Photo Shows to share them. Does anyone know if this capability exists or can you only share photoshows created in the version of software you are using? Just want to know how I can share a show I made in V.4. Thanks

1 answer to this question

I have Photo Show V.4 and am no longer able to share my shows because my Photo Circle account expired. Couldn't figure out how to renew that membership without upgrading to V.5. So I downloaded the demo and can't see my previous Photo Shows to share them. Does anyone know if this capability exists or can you only share photoshows created in the version of software you are using? Just want to know how I can share a show I made in V.4. Thanks

If you have had PhotoShow 4 for over a year, your online account will expire. You will have to upgrade to PhotoShow 5 to receive another year of premium service. PhotoShow 5 has the DVD add-on included as well as many new songs for you to choose from. Please contact support here if you need help upgrading.

If you are using PhotoShow 4.5, you can import PhotoShows from PhotoShow Deluxe 4.5 into version 5. Here are the steps to do this:

1) Open PhotoShow Deluxe

2) Click on the Manage icon

3) Right-Click on the name of the PhotoShow you would like to save from the list to the left of the program

4) Choose Export PhotoShow from the pop-up menu

5) Save the PhotoShow in a location where you will be able to locate it later

6) Repeat for all of the PhotoShows you would like to keep

You will then be able to add your previously created PhotoShows back into the application. To do this, open PhotoShow 5 and click on the Manage icon. Now click on the Import button and navigate to the location on your computer where you exported your PhotoShows. You will then be able to add your Shows back into the program.