Locating And Installing Roxiodvditprov6.3

Larry D.

Question

I purchased RoxioDVDitProv6.3 and was never able to install it after several attempts. I thought I had managed to install it on my Lap Top, but I will not come up now. I have had my PC crashes and I lost my copy of RoxioDVDitProv6.3. Is it possible to start over with a new download and install. If yes will you direct me to the site for the download? I have other Roxio software, Roxio Creator Roxio Media Ticker this is my order Info.

Order Date: 12/8/2007

Order Number: xxxxxxxxxx

I have purchased a DVD-RW Called Mad Dog Multimedia that included Roxio Creator 8.2 XE may I download a current version. I have a Sony DCR-TRV19 and want to learn how to edit my digit video clips. I must tell you I know nothing about editing video and I am struggling to install the Software and hardware.

Thank you for being their

Larry Hays

xxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx-xxx-xxxx

2 answers to this question

I purchased RoxioDVDitProv6.3 and was never able to install it after several attempts. I thought I had managed to install it on my Lap Top, but I will not come up now. I have had my PC crashes and I lost my copy of RoxioDVDitProv6.3. Is it possible to start over with a new download and install. If yes will you direct me to the site for the download? I have other Roxio software, Roxio Creator Roxio Media Ticker this is my order Info.

I have purchased a DVD-RW Called Mad Dog Multimedia that included Roxio Creator 8.2 XE may I download a current version. I have a Sony DCR-TRV19 and want to learn how to edit my digit video clips. I must tell you I know nothing about editing video and I am struggling to install the Software and hardware.

Larry Hays

xxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx-xxx-xxxx

First off, this is a user forum, so you'd need to contact Roxio/Sonic if you need more help than the suggestions offered by your fellow users.

Second, you should edit your post to remove your personal information [email, phone, order number] since the information on these boards are open to anyone on the internet. Spammers especially like that kind of info.

To redownload a purchase, try by starting here:

http://kb.roxio.com/content/kb/General%20I...mation/000010GN

You aren't going to be able to download a full version to replace the stipped down OEM one that Mad Dog gave you with your burner. You would need to purchase the current retail version. Roxio/Sonics Customer Service could tell you whether they would give you any special upgrade pricing from 8.2 XE to the current version [EMC 10 Suite].

If you're looking to do video editing, you'll need to either try useing the 8.2 XE (if it has VideoWave in it) or get some other software, like the current Easy Media Creator 10 Suite. Even if you get DVDiT installed and working, you can't edit video with it. It is a pro level DVD authoring software for creating menus and such. Any video you use in it has to already be "edited".

Larry Hays

xxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Archived