Converting .mov Files With Emc10

umpireshort

Question

Hi

I have had EMC 10 for awhile but have not installed it yet, waiting for photos to be taken.

Can i convert the .mov files to another format with EMC 10?

Thanks in advance

The last Roxio i had was easy cd creator 5 i believe

using vista home premium, amd athlon x2 4600, 2 g ram, 2- 160 sata hds, 1 250 ext hd,

kodak dx 6490 camera

3 answers to this question

Hi

I have had EMC 10 for awhile but have not installed it yet, waiting for photos to be taken.

Can i convert the .mov files to another format with EMC 10?

Thanks in advance

The last Roxio i had was easy cd creator 5 i believe

using vista home premium, amd athlon x2 4600, 2 g ram, 2- 160 sata hds, 1 250 ext hd,

kodak dx 6490 camera

The following are formats supported in Roxio Easy Media Creator 10.

Input formats:

• Video: AVI, DV, HD-V, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MPEG2-HD, IFO/VOB, DivX, DivX HD, XviD, DVR-MS, TiVo, ASF, MOV, WMV, QuickTime, 3GP, MPEG2 Transport Stream, H.264, OpenDVD

• Audio: Audio CD, MP3, WAV, WMA, Dolby Digital AC-3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, M4A, MP4, Playlists (WPL, ASX, M3U, PLS, XSPF)

• Image: JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF

Output formats:

• Video: AVI, DV-AVI, HD-V, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MPEG2-HD, DivX, DivX HD, WMV, WMV HD, H.264, MP4, 3GP

• Audio: MP3, WAV, WMA, Dolby Digital AC-3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, M4A, AAC, Playlists (M3U, PLS, XSPF, WPL, HighMAT, MPV)

• Image: JPG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, GIF

• Video disc formats: DVD, Video CD (VCD), Super Video CD (SVCD), Mini DVD

I'm guessing you're wanting to use the .MOV files from the 6490 camera. I have that same camera btw. They can be used in EMC 10 as long as you have the Quicktime player installed. Keep in mind tho, that they are low quality video files to begin with, so they are not going to improve in quality by converting them to another format or when used on a video DVD project.

I'm guessing you're wanting to use the .MOV files from the 6490 camera. I have that same camera btw. They can be used in EMC 10 as long as you have the Quicktime player installed. Keep in mind tho, that they are low quality video files to begin with, so they are not going to improve in quality by converting them to another format or when used on a video DVD project.

Thanks

some folks would rather have them from me in another format than the Quicktime .mov, so i did not know if EMC 10 would convert them or i if needed converrtx . I have no problem with them,. but on the dvd player i have the .mov will not play, " on the tv" pc no problem, some people like them for tv dvd players.

thanks

jvc, sony, panasonic, cam corder dvd, depending on the model which is the better unit, i am going to get another?

Archived