• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

I have no CD-Key

latinflower2001

Question

I purchased Easy CD and DVD Burning for Christmas and have recently begun using it.

There are no updates for this software and apparently there never will be (pinned topic).

Why is this product not in the list of products Roxio offers? Has this product been discontinued? If so what replaces this software? I paid $30.00 for this just a few months ago, what kind of discount upgrade packages are available if this software is now obsolete?

In fact when I go to the upgrade center webpage this product if not even listed there either.

When I search the Support webpage for "Easy CD & DVD Burning" only two topics come up.

Is there perhaps an equivalent product name for this product? Does Roxio call this another name?

I have the same problem but in my case it didnt come with a CD KEY# so when I go to support they cant help me!! Do you know where I can get a CD KEY?

1 answer to this question

I have the same problem but in my case it didnt come with a CD KEY# so when I go to support they cant help me!! Do you know where I can get a CD KEY?

Contact wherever you purchased the product from, (or if you have a problem, open up a new thread and provide as much info as possible),maybe somebody can help you .

Were just fellow users on here .

Archived