• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Aliens! Green Everywhere! :o

clueles710

Question

I have a presentation that is gonna be shown next week...and my pictures are displaying with green tint! :o

i made a mini slideshow (a wmv file) and inserted it into my Videowave slide show and everytime the pictures are green!! When I play the wmv on windows media player the pics are the colors they should be...but as soon as its in videowave its green...i thought maybe it was just the preview, so i burnt a dvd...they are still green..

made the same slideshow 4 times with different names...deleted them and reinstalled them...ALL GREEN!! Please help!! i dont know what to do and this slideshow needs to be done and it needs to be perfect! i have been gathering pics for 4 months! i cant have them all green! :(

4 answers to this question

when I burnt it to a dvd its still green...

and my laptop is pretty new...the other video i did with the same type of thing worked fine..just this video keeps coming up green! i even tried to start from scratch just to see..

still green..

and there must be a glitch in the matrix...

:(

when I burnt it to a dvd its still green...

and my laptop is pretty new...the other video i did with the same type of thing worked fine..just this video keeps coming up green! i even tried to start from scratch just to see..

still green..

and there must be a glitch in the matrix...

:(

Take the .wmv back into Windows Movie Maker, and output it as an .avi file. Put that in VideoWave, and see if the result is the same.

Also, it doesn't matter if the laptop is new or not. Look for updated drivers for the video chip.

I have a presentation that is gonna be shown next week...and my pictures are displaying with green tint! :o

i made a mini slideshow (a wmv file) and inserted it into my Videowave slide show and everytime the pictures are green!! When I play the wmv on windows media player the pics are the colors they should be...but as soon as its in videowave its green...i thought maybe it was just the preview, so i burnt a dvd...they are still green..

made the same slideshow 4 times with different names...deleted them and reinstalled them...ALL GREEN!! Please help!! i dont know what to do and this slideshow needs to be done and it needs to be perfect! i have been gathering pics for 4 months! i cant have them all green! :(

Have you burned it on a disc to see what the finished product looks like on a DVD?

And if you use an RW disc, you really haven't wasted much ....

Archived