• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Capture

djmarler

Question

2 answers to this question

Not enough information. What are you trying to capture? How do you have the "wires" connected between the player and the computer? What are your computer specs?

When I click on the capture option under audio, the screen flashes and nothing else happens. Do I have something missing? I have uninstalled EMC 7.5 twice and no results.

Same here. Easy Audio Capture won't launch from task list. Used it ok for some 20 +recordings. Same EAC dialog still there on Sound Editor. Not tried to use it from there yet - also been trying reinstall to no effect. Anyway, not as handy as stand-alone dialog box.

Working on recordings of digital radio from external HDD PVR/Freeview box (UK) linked to PC via regular external aerial connection played through analogue TV card. Been working fine. Use EMC7.5 to rerecord as WMA, edit down and convert to mp3 for use on portable player (SD card format). Listen then wipe and convert another show.

Long winded but gives me timer record for my favourite shows that I wouldn't otherwise catch.

Archived