• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Error Importing Session From Disc

dirtfarmer53

Question

i just recent had to re install xp and roxio easy media creator 10

but now i have a problem

when i start creative classic, i get a small pop up tell me i can import disc session here-- when i click that button to import data- it trye to- but then i get a pop up error importing session from disc

at first i thought it was just one cd, but i try a couple other with same problem

i use isobuster and files are there, but creative classic does not see them or import them

i can not add any thiung to cd--- burn button is grey out so i can not look at seting

1 answer to this question

i just recent had to re install xp and roxio easy media creator 10

but now i have a problem

when i start creative classic, i get a small pop up tell me i can import disc session here-- when i click that button to import data- it trye to- but then i get a pop up error importing session from disc

at first i thought it was just one cd, but i try a couple other with same problem

i use isobuster and files are there, but creative classic does not see them or import them

i can not add any thiung to cd--- burn button is grey out so i can not look at seting

Can you give us the exact wording of the error message? Also, how much data is on these CDs? If you look at the discs using Windows Explorer, does it show your files okay? Are they CD-R (write once) or CD-RW (erasable) discs? When were they last written to? Were they originally written using Creator Classic, or something else like Drag-to-Disc?

Let us know.

Archived