Tune Ranger

bigmutt

Question

When I run Easy Media Creator 10 (Audio section), I get a promo announcement in upper right corner, for a product (an add-on, I guess) called Tune Ranger. It's apparently for iPods etc and enhances syncing several computers to your iPods and iTouches and iPhone.

I resent the fact that I paid a hundred bucks for a Suite like this, and then it's still not enough, and they want me to pony up another twenty bucks.

Anyway, has anyone tried this add-on product???

2 answers to this question

When I run Easy Media Creator 10 (Audio section), I get a promo announcement in upper right corner, for a product (an add-on, I guess) called Tune Ranger. It's apparently for iPods etc and enhances syncing several computers to your iPods and iTouches and iPhone.

I resent the fact that I paid a hundred bucks for a Suite like this, and then it's still not enough, and they want me to pony up another twenty bucks.

No. I don't have several computers to sync.

I haven't tried it. If you don't want it, don't buy it. You really paid for this suite just to dump stuff to your iPod????

Archived