Roxio For Blackberry

eugeneb4

I purchased a blackberry and this program:

Roxio easy media creator 9 build 910b72jenu

tech support ID 710263386913

was loaded on the desktop manager for it

well it seems that it doent work. I see none of the music on my PC and the enterface is extremely difficult to figure out.. Why is there no tech support for this product. I cant find it listed anywhere.

Roxio Media Manager for Blackberry

I have been trying to get this to work for a few days - it simply wont connect to my new 8120

Blackberry and Orange wont give me any support - which is stange as they sold me the phone and this software is the only way I can get media on and off the phone.

I have uninstalled all the 'free' Sonic and Roxio products that were on my laptop as on Blackberry's website there is a hint that this Roxio software doesn't clean off existing code

And after doing this and three further clean installs it still wont work - any suggestions?

Only solution is to return phone and get my money back as what use is a Smartphone that yuo can't put music on or pick your pictures?

I have been trying to get this to work for a few days - it simply wont connect to my new 8120

Blackberry and Orange wont give me any support - which is stange as they sold me the phone and this software is the only way I can get media on and off the phone.

I have uninstalled all the 'free' Sonic and Roxio products that were on my laptop as on Blackberry's website there is a hint that this Roxio software doesn't clean off existing code

And after doing this and three further clean installs it still wont work - any suggestions?

Only solution is to return phone and get my money back as what use is a Smartphone that yuo can't put music on or pick your pictures?

The only other suggestion I have, besides the ones already made, would be to try contacting Roxio.

not entirely true... you can enable mass storage mode in BB and your windows should be able to recognize the MicroSD card if you have one. Also, any other program was able to see your BB so that you can be sure the computer actually sees it connected.

As for eugeneb4, what tab did you use to try to browse the music on your computers? What format are those music files you have?

Archived