• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Capture With Mydvd 8

kmp14

Question

When using the video capture utility in MyDVD 8, I am not able to select a source other than tuner. The other sources are available in the drop down list (s-video, etc), but when I select them, the input does not change, it stays on the tuner, even though the list shows s-video selected. I don't have this problem on the same PC using MyDVD 5. PC is WinXP Media Center. Cap Card Haupagge WinTV PVR PCI II. Help! :)

1 answer to this question

When using the video capture utility in MyDVD 8, I am not able to select a source other than tuner. The other sources are available in the drop down list (s-video, etc), but when I select them, the input does not change, it stays on the tuner, even though the list shows s-video selected. I don't have this problem on the same PC using MyDVD 5. PC is WinXP Media Center. Cap Card Haupagge WinTV PVR PCI II. Help! :)

You have that because you can't capture from the Hauppauge card with any new Roxio software. Use WinTV2000, or whatever came with the card. I use WinTV2000 for capturing from my Hauppauge.

Archived