• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Adding The End To A Slideshow

Johnk

Question

Is there away to add the end to a slideshow? I also have pinnacle 9 and it has little movies that can be used for beginning and endings and you can put what you want to say. They are dtl formats. They're kind of like the main menu.

1 answer to this question

Is there away to add the end to a slideshow? I also have pinnacle 9 and it has little movies that can be used for beginning and endings and you can put what you want to say. They are dtl formats. They're kind of like the main menu.

I don't remember that in Studio 9 but I haven't used that in a long time. Please explain what you want to do in more detail. You can mix any supported video file to a slide show any place in the production. Do you want to add a Pre-made video? Is that what the dtl files are - movie type files of a start screen (like the clock countdown) and a ending screen?

To add an introductory video file to a DVD where you have multiple slide shows, simply add it as an Intro video. When you put the DVD into a player, the Into will play and then the menu will display.

If you simply want to add a video to a slide show (I hope you are using Video Wave or the 3 step Slide Show Assistant), simply go to the storyline view and add the video to the block where you want it to be (first and last). If there is an image in the first block, it will move over. Remember to work with the transitions to get those right. With the 3 step Slide Show Assistant, the third step will allow you to do the final editing in Video Wave.

If you want to add title slides to your slide show, just add a color panel or an image, add text and then animate the text that you add.

Archived