"output As" Is Not A Highlighted Option

vabsloan

Question

:blink: I have successfully created and burned to dvd a photoshow of vacation pics. I would like to either send by email or upload to windows live spaces and send link to it in email but "output as" is not highlighted on my menu so that I can click it. My program was already on my computer (with vista) when purchased. What do I do? Thanks for any help.

vabsloan

3 answers to this question

:blink: I have successfully created and burned to dvd a photoshow of vacation pics. I would like to either send by email or upload to windows live spaces and send link to it in email but "output as" is not highlighted on my menu so that I can click it. My program was already on my computer (with vista) when purchased. What do I do? Thanks for any help.

vabsloan

You have a stripped down OEM version of the software. If you want all options enabled, you need to get the retail version of the software.

I am sure it is there but only in VideoWave.

In EMC 9, if you are in MyDVD and choose Edit Movie it takes you to a limited version of VW where Output As is disabled as well as Save or Save As.

Now I admit this is from memory, I haven't used V9 since V10 came out 9 months ago… If I am mistaken, please chime in.

Archived