Dvdit Pro Hd Updates

THoff

Question

Are there any updates available for DVDit Pro HD? I've seen several people mention a V6.4, but DVDit Pro HD has no built-in update check, and the Roxio Software Updates page doesn't list any updates for it -- all it has is one update for GDI+ and one for the burning engine which can't even be downloaded (it takes me to a page for querying the knowledgebase).

7 answers to this question

Are there any updates available for DVDit Pro HD? I've seen several people mention a V6.4, but DVDit Pro HD has no built-in update check, and the Roxio Software Updates page doesn't list any updates for it -- all it has is one update for GDI+ and one for the burning engine which can't even be downloaded (it takes me to a page for querying the knowledgebase).

I would like an answer for this question also. The only update I have found is the sony patch.

There has not been an "official" update in a LONG time, most have been beta releases that Scott has been graciously letting us use.

Archived