• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Editing Menu Fonts In Mydvd 10

BarryA

Question

Using MyDVD 10, I've created on screen menus using the drop down shadow feature. After viewing the results, I would like to delete the drop down shadow but have found no way to do this without reentering each chapter title. Is there a way to edit chapter fonts without having to start over?

BarryA

EMC 10, XP

3 answers to this question

Thank you so much for your help. It sure was a lot more understandable than the so called help within EMC 10. I followed your instructions and created a custom style. It was not necessary for me to restart MyDVD to use my newly created style. Too bad I didn't post my question much earlier. I would have saved hours of time and frustration if I had known a few days ago what I learned from you. Thanks again.

BarryA

Hi BarryA,

Glad you got it straightened out :) Thanks for letting us know what worked for you. Here are some video tips for VideoWave and PhotoSuite. There aren't any MyDVD tips there yet, but you might find something useful.

karri

I'm not sure of a way to remove a drop shadow from chapter titles, but to avoid redoing each one (and if no one comes along with a better idea), you might consider creating a text style and then appying that to each of the chapter titles.

Go to DVD Menu > Add Text

Edit the text to how you want your chapter title to appear. Save the text as a custom style (Text Settings > Style > New ... > Define New Style)

Delete the text you just added.

You may have to restart MyDVD to enable the custom style to be able to apply it to each of the chapter titles.

I'm not sure of a way to remove a drop shadow from chapter titles, but to avoid redoing each one (and if no one comes along with a better idea), you might consider creating a text style and then appying that to each of the chapter titles.

Go to DVD Menu > Add Text

Edit the text to how you want your chapter title to appear. Save the text as a custom style (Text Settings > Style > New ... > Define New Style)

Delete the text you just added.

You may have to restart MyDVD to enable the custom style to be able to apply it to each of the chapter titles.

Thank you so much for your help. It sure was a lot more understandable than the so called help within EMC 10. I followed your instructions and created a custom style. It was not necessary for me to restart MyDVD to use my newly created style. Too bad I didn't post my question much earlier. I would have saved hours of time and frustration if I had known a few days ago what I learned from you. Thanks again.

BarryA

Archived