Adding Multiple Slideshows To A Menu?

D. A. L.

Question

For the last 4 years I have used Roxio 7 to create a DVD yearbook. I create a slideshow for each grade group as well as one for sports, fine arts, (you get the idea). All of these slideshows are on one menu. I was given a new laptop this year with Roxio 10 on it.I have figured out how to do everything i've done before except how to add multiple slideshows edited in videowave to my menu. I can only add one. If anyone knows how to do this I would be ever so greatful.

1 answer to this question

For the last 4 years I have used Roxio 7 to create a DVD yearbook. I create a slideshow for each grade group as well as one for sports, fine arts, (you get the idea). All of these slideshows are on one menu. I was given a new laptop this year with Roxio 10 on it.I have figured out how to do everything i've done before except how to add multiple slideshows edited in videowave to my menu. I can only add one. If anyone knows how to do this I would be ever so greatful.

A couple of questions. Is that an OEM version of the software that you are using? What kind of laptop is it?

Adding the slide show is the same as before. Don't use MyDVD Express use MyDVD. Don't use add slide show (that will open an assistant), simply add the dmsm file as a movie using the "Add New Movie" option.

If you have been trying that and are having a problem, please explain what happens and if you are getting any error messages.

Archived