• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Mpg Conversion Problem

TheAttackMan

Question

5 answers to this question

I have the retail version

The reason that was asked was because the OEM has a codec that is an optional add-on. You ruled that out.

Next, please post you computer specs including your OS and audio card/chip information. Might as well add your video card/chip information also.

Just to check, make sure that you have the Windows folder option set to show file extensions for known file types and take a look at that file again. Some people rename the file as mpg but forget about the hidden file extension. If you did, you would see something that looks like this "(FileName).mpg.VOB"

First do you have a OEM version of the software that came with the pc or a bought retail version on Roxio EMC 8?

cd

I also have had ongoing issues since buying this darn program. I have changed over the vob to MPG files now and most small videos can be imported just fine. I have one dvd video that simply will NOT import the audio. I also have an issue with one recodred show that will not import the audio and be in synch. The recodred tv show asks to be converted and then its out of sync. The one video dvd that refuses to bring audio in is blocked or anything. It simply will not bring in audio.

Archived