Sign in to follow this  
Mikey6

Photo Show 5

Question

I can not export a photo show to wmv. When I get to step #7 (Click a target folder and name for your exported file and click Save), it does not allow me to to do so. I was successful the first time I attempted to do this when I downloaded the program on Saturday, but can not do it again. I emailed this to Customer Support a few hours ago but have not received their reply yet.

2 answers to this question

I can not export a photo show to wmv. When I get to step #7 (Click a target folder and name for your exported file and click Save), it does not allow me to to do so. I was successful the first time I attempted to do this when I downloaded the program on Saturday, but can not do it again. I emailed this to Customer Support a few hours ago but have not received their reply yet.

Please try to close all other programs before exporting. Then create a new folder on your desktop or in the My Documents folder. Then try to export to this new folder.

Also, if your user account does not have administrator privileges, you may not be allowed to save files to certain folders. Please check you account settings.